Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Front Page? It's cute, but Front Page?

terrible music, but besides the point. Second, I know you can make am AMAZING flash out of only sticks/ very little animation, seems like the 1st half is very boring though. The 2nd half gets a little better with the same music and the "dark" turn of the flash, but still I wasn't feeling it that much for All 3 top awards of the week. I'd say a nice Daily 4th/5th, but that's all. To each is own.

Comick responds:

Phft so you rated me low for winning awards? You know the way you get the awards is by the responses of OTHER people who liked it a lot...its not like I have control of that. :T

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

This is sooo much better then the Movie

I suffered through it, I tried to keep giving it time, but little did I know I soon was an hour into it and then no refunds :( But you got everything wrong with the movie here and yes - I will not go see a 3rd one. But you forgot the best part of the movie! The Avatar Preview! (Which M.Night will certainly fuck up)

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

I think this could give kids nightmares

Patrick just looks crazy as fuck. Anyway, funny parody, it seemed very "family guy ish" with the Sandy part. I loved that extra laughed my ass off. I would love ot see another show don like this. You could start a series of sick-animation nickelodeon or something. Love your movies. :D

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

If only the graphics were a little more animated

Very funny, very original. I don't think it dragged at all, I was laughing non-stop after the first time Barrack was talking. 10/10 if it wasn't only like 2 images going back and forth, but I'm looking forward to more of this "series" if it becomes such. You gotta get your own Collection page ! Go for it :)

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

9000!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you put that in. That joke is required for anything DBZ. Loving it Loving it. Hate to see final current episode next, but pretty sun #8! Great job w/ Axem spirites, is that doctored Megaman Zero things I'm seeing? Where's Smithy! Where's Wart. Ahhh the suspense is killing me. (WE WANNA PUMP. YOU UP!)

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Now were getting somewhere

Episode 1 & 2 were a little more ~~ but hey every series has to start somewhere. I'm just geting to watching all of these and I gota say LOVE IT. On to the next 1! I would've like to see Mecha Sonic have a "Victory Probability" scale inside him though. It doesn't give much reason as to why he runs since he kicked Yoshi's ass. *clap *clap*

Is that.. Mario & Luigi?! Is that.. Mario & Luigi?!

Awesome. I'd love to see this as others series

Seems like exactly how they'd be talking if they weren't famous". You should do more of these with other characters. And for the people who say keep in the swears, it's really not needed. You can make something just as funny with bleeping.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

Ok..not really Daily Feature worthy (I'd 4-5th)

The sound quality sound very scratchy, I wish you wouldn't found a better music file. The graphics also were ~~~~. The speed seem rather slow in the beginnign and the guy playing the guitar sounds were way off if you were trying to pretend he was playing the song. (goron resemblance anyone?) Still a nice little flash but nothing to jump about.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

Great Ending to a Great Series.

I'm glad you e nded it before it got stupid with the jokes. Of course you went a little off wiht other series / flmilu guyish thing, but it's still funny. I'd rather u end it arly before you pull a something like hte normal shows that our good then get stupid because they're milking it. On to new stuff :). Who are the guest anime acotrs? The only one i recognized was the DBZ narrator.t

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Loved it.

Kill Navi. Link shouting shit and never talking, being anal about missing 1 heart. I got that feeling all the time. Loved him screaming and shit. GOt the heart!